aww new portrait photo, sebson <3
“I hope when I am 70 they are not still asking me if I love Sebastian.” —
Mark Webber (via sebsbulgeandarse)
But Mark, seriously, do you?
Q: Which film makes you cry?
- Jenson Button: Not many. Actually ‘The Notebook’ almost made me cry. And also ‘Days of Thunder’… no, not really, that was a joke.
- Lewis Hamilton: Oh, there are many films that make you feel involved. At least I get involved, as I love movies and sometimes get really into them.
- Sebastian Vettel: ‘La Vita e Bella’ (Life is Beautiful). If you know the film you understand.
- Mark Webber: Marley and Me, that dog film. I was a little bit on the edge. I do love dogs very much.
- Robert Kubica: I am not a film guy. I even cannot remember when I was last at the movies or watched a film from beginning to end on the TV.
- Vitaly Petrov: A film called ‘Goal!’ by director Danny Cannon, which is about a youngster from Mexico and his overwhelming desire to be a football player.
- Nico Rosberg: It was The Lion King. I must have been seven years-old.
- Michael Schumacher: Lately it was Slumdog Millionaire. Well, at least a little.
- Sebastien Buemi: It was not so long ago. It’s called ‘My Sister’s Keeper’ and stars Cameron Diaz as a woman who has two daughters.
- Adrian Sutil: I am not a cry baby.
- Jarno Trulli: Ah so many! I don’t like watching romantic movies, I prefer watching action. CSI… things like that.
- Rubens Barrichello: 'The Champ'. It was a long time ago and the first movie that I can remember that made me cry.
- Felipe Massa: No movies. The last time I cried was when I was reading Eric Clapton’s book when he was writing about how he lost his son.
- Nico Hulkenberg: 'Marley & Me', I think.
- Qual é a do Sutil, hein, gente? E, omg, eu também amo Slumdog Millionaire *-* E, Brit, vem ser lindo e meigo aqui em casa. *-*